What to do in the depths of winter in Thunder Bay?

Why take in the sunny +4 temperatures and eat veggie burgers outside!

I hit up Organic Cafe for their Friday Veggie Burger.  I've heard of it over the years but never timed a lunch outing to coincide with the last day of the week .

Today was the day.  And what better way to eat a hamburger than to eat it outside, in the sun, at a picnic table!  DELICIOUS!


Tangy vinaigrette, home made mayo, spicy mustard and a hint of  relish.  I didn't even suspect it wasn't a meat patty.  I think i can say this is the best 'burger' i've ever eaten - and no 'heavy' feeling afterwards.  Highly recommend trying one if you haven't already.



Comments

  1. I have heard of the infamous veggie burg, never tried it yet, and I'm a vegetarian! Apparently Bonobos has a good veggie burger to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oliver Road between LU and Downtown. Hard to find, but solid veggie burgers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Use a Pre-Paid Visa to shop Google Play Store Instead of your Actual Credit Card

Keurig "My K-Cup" Reusable Filter Adapter

Search AD for email aliases