Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Quick and Dirty London Fog

A friend of mine got me hooked on London Fog tea.  It's professionally made from a local sandwich place - Bean Fiend.  I"m not sure where he sources his ingredients, but its fantastic.  A problem I run into is the craving for this London Fog and the inability to simply go to Bean Fiend and get a cup.


So what's a  guy to do when he wants his fix and Bean Fiend isn't possible?

Try and make it myself.


So here's what I use when i'm in the office/home for my London Fog fix:


  • Tetley Earl Grey "specialty tea'
  • Nestle Coffee Mate ' French Vanila'
That's it - well hot water if you want to get picky.   I was using milk originally, but it was missing that sort of sweet and vanilla taste.

I happened upon the office coffee maker and there just happened to be the coffee mate.  It's no Bean Fiend London Fog - but it'll have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Seasonal Patios

Dunlop St. Barrie, Ontario There's been some discussion about possibly making Red River Road one way in the Entertainment District t...