High Fidelity

FINALLY! Got around to watching this flick.  It's been in my 'to see' list for quite some time.  I could definitely relate to the characters.  Music lovers are a mopey condescending bunch aren't we.

What I found really strange was I couldn't pin point the time period in which this took place.  Sure there were some late 90's give-a-ways like baggy jackets and cordless phones, but this could have been released this year and not missed a beat.

There were so many things that 15 years later are either still in vogue or have come back in vogue.  If there was a re-edit of this film all they'd have to do is CGI in a couple of IPhones.

I look forward to watching this in say another 10 or 15 years and see if it still holds up.  I'm pretty sure it will.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Use a Pre-Paid Visa to shop Google Play Store Instead of your Actual Credit Card

Keurig "My K-Cup" Reusable Filter Adapter

Search AD for email aliases