Thursday, February 25, 2016

Deadpool



Got out to see Deadpool.

I'm not a 'comic book' guy. I did enjoy it. I think i would have enjoyed it even more if i had never seen the Jim Carey in the Mask.

All in all a great entertaining flick. Because it was 'R' i was excited by the unpredictable path this story took. It wasn't glued down in the last 10 years of traditional comic book movies.

I always like stories/films that don't involve 'the fate of the world' plot lines. Individual people stories are far more fascinating.

I won't give away any details.  It's worth seeing if you don't have any idea what it's about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Seasonal Patios

Dunlop St. Barrie, Ontario There's been some discussion about possibly making Red River Road one way in the Entertainment District t...