Thursday, March 31, 2016

This Is The Year I start Hiking

Inspired by the book - A Walk In the Woods that I picked up while visiting in Canmore BC, i really got into the notion of hiking.

Nothing crazy - but my goal is to do some sort of hike every weekend.  Spring is right around the corner and I'm just chomping at the bit to get going.

When I was younger my friends often camped and hiked.  I miss it.  A lot.   My first set of hikes will be re-visiting the old trails that I haven't seen in probably 20 years.  This weekend I'm planning on hitting the Kakabeka Little Falls trail.

It's a nice little 2KM in 2KM out.

My plan is to journal my hikes here on the my blog.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Seasonal Patios

Dunlop St. Barrie, Ontario There's been some discussion about possibly making Red River Road one way in the Entertainment District t...