Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Daily Musings Writing Experiment


Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman take a three-month motorcycle trip. 
My personality type is the kind that likes to deep dive on interest.  Once I like something I tend to exhaust it.  Leave no stone un-turned is my motto.  My latest obsession is Long Way Round.  It's that documentary that came out about 10 years ago with Ewan McGregor.  He and a mate of his decide to ride motor cycles around the world in 3 months.   

They wanted to document their adventure.  Before the journey they challenged themselves to do a video diary at the end of the day.  It's pretty interesting.

My life - is no way as interesting as say Ewan McGregor's and the prospect of other people having an interest in my day to day ventures is pretty scant.  However I really liked the idea of journalling for myself as record of my accomplishments.  The idea of having something look back on as a reminder that I am living my life is assuring.

Video blogging for myself - I will see about that.  My comfort level isn't there yet.  But I do see is it's merit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Seasonal Patios

Dunlop St. Barrie, Ontario There's been some discussion about possibly making Red River Road one way in the Entertainment District t...