Sunday, June 3, 2018

Flourishing in 2018

I really got into photography over the past 8 months. I think my process is coming along nicely. It also helps to have a daily project at work to be responsible for that is almost solely displaying a great photo of Thunder Bay (Good Morning Thunder Bay!) each day.

I fancy myself now as a 'landscape photographer' and I started a new Instagram account called @thunderbaylandscapes  where I'm posting some of my photos.   The next step will be building a portfolio site and start making and selling prints.

I was fortunate enough to spend the night at a friend's camp out at Silver Islet and got a couple of really great photos.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Seasonal Patios

Dunlop St. Barrie, Ontario There's been some discussion about possibly making Red River Road one way in the Entertainment District t...