Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Epic Dog Walk at Sunset

The sunlight was gorgeous this evening. I was walking the dog and listening to a beautiful little instrumental piece by Roary called 'Being'. It was a perfect soundtrack to my little escape into the woodland and the whole time I kept thinking that I wanted to capture this moment.

I had just recently watched a great little piece by Sean Tucker (Why I choose a Slower Pace for my youtube videos). His message really resonated with me and this was perfect opportunity to put what he taught into practice.


So here's 4 minutes of me walking the dog in some really fantastic sunlight.
Sean Tucker: Why I choose a Slower Pace for Youtube Videos "Being" by Roary: Being (Youtube)

Shot on my Samsung S10 (it's all i had on me at the time - you gotta use what you got!) Edited in Cyberlink Power Director Graded in Davinci Resolve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Seasonal Patios

Dunlop St. Barrie, Ontario There's been some discussion about possibly making Red River Road one way in the Entertainment District t...