Tuesday, May 28, 2019

More Long Exposure Waterfall Photos

 

We finally got a nice warm sunny day over the weekend.  I took the opportunity to walk around the tree farm with the dog and take some photos.  My goal was to shoot everything - photos, video and b-roll all on my DSLR.  What I didn't realize was this would be become the best video project I've ever completed.

 I am so proud of this vlog episode.  From beginning to end I think it's on par with many other you-tubers.

If you liked the soundtrack as much as I do, check out my band www.touristbureauband.com  The track is calle "Just Sitting" off our debut album.

What do you think?  Please leave any critism below - good or bad.  I'm only trying to get better.  Keep in mind i'm on a budget and have only used an 8 year old D3100 and $100 piece of editing software.  I wanted to prove I could do this without breaking the bank.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Seasonal Patios

Dunlop St. Barrie, Ontario There's been some discussion about possibly making Red River Road one way in the Entertainment District t...