Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Why Wasn't I Using My Bike This Summer to Explore???

I was eager to get out on my bike and had some setbacks. What it all worked out and I managed to try some methods I've been learning about in this project. I used 3 seperate cameras (Nikon D3100, Samsung S8 and a cheap 'gopro').

I especially wanted to shoot 'something' to test out a new color timing/grading application called 'Davicnci Resolve' that I've been learning about. This is my first use of it and it's getting me close to the look I want. I wish I had more time to really figure out the scopes and and color manipulation.

I went for the classic "Film Grade" look with a Kodak Lut and manipulated the color levels. I think it's pretty decent for a first attempt. I managed to figure out a decent workflow as well going back and forth between my main editor "Cyberlink PowerDirector" and "Resolve".

Hope you enjoy it!
Instagram: www.instagram.com/thunderbaylandscapes and/or www.instagram.com/at0mpub Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Thunder-Bay-...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Seasonal Patios

Dunlop St. Barrie, Ontario There's been some discussion about possibly making Red River Road one way in the Entertainment District t...