Saturday, January 25, 2020

Event Photography

A friend of mine in Page38 let me shoot his band the past weekend at the Foundry.  Low light photography is definitely challenging - but man it was so much fun.   I really like capturing moments of artists really expressing themselves.  It's infectious.  I really enjoyed the experience of photographing this band.  I hope to get out more and shoot local artists.  These were the best of the lot.  I took a ton but most were unusable as my ISO settings were so high that the images were way too grainy.  I settled on black and white as I was able to control the noise a bit better.  Fast shutter speeds and low light is challenging.  Might be saving up for a faster lens if i'm going to pursue this.

  

  



  

  

  

  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Seasonal Patios

Dunlop St. Barrie, Ontario There's been some discussion about possibly making Red River Road one way in the Entertainment District t...