Saturday, January 25, 2020

When the Light Strikes You Gotta Get That Shot

Sunset right now is just after 5PM.  As I watch the little hand kill the day I glance out my office window and see some magnificent red sunlight reflect off the snow.  I can sense this will be a great sunset.  I pack up my stuff and almost sprint to the car.  A picturesque park up on the hill over looking the bay is just blocks away.

I setup my tripod, dial in my settings and take a few test shots to make sure everything looks good.  I decide to have a go at a panorama.  The Sleeping Giant (the mountain formation that juts out into the lake looks like a person resting peacefully) is pretty big in scope and a panoramic of this scene is definitely worthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Seasonal Patios

Dunlop St. Barrie, Ontario There's been some discussion about possibly making Red River Road one way in the Entertainment District t...