Sunday, February 16, 2020

Old Fort William - A Photographer's Wonderland

Family day weekend had me out with my daughters at Old Fort William.  It is a historical park where one is transported back to the fur trade era that once thrived in this area.  It is truly a gem.

We lucked out with some really nice warm and sunny winter weather.  The light was amazing and I had my fill of photography.  We explored the park and I was snapping photos like kid eating candies in a candy store.  The staff all playing their parts dressed in those oh so cozy Hudson Bay Blanket style long coats permitted me to take their photographs.  I think they turned out very well.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Seasonal Patios

Dunlop St. Barrie, Ontario There's been some discussion about possibly making Red River Road one way in the Entertainment District t...