Sunday, February 2, 2020

Running On Fumes

I am exhausted!  But I've had the most fulfilling day shooting.  I really start to wonder if it'd be possible to do this all the time and make a living at it.  My good friend Blair and I made plans this year to photograph the Ice Racing that takes place out at Chippewa.  He let me test out his 200mm for this and I spent the afternoon giggling with joy as we wandered up and down the bank overlooking the race track.  It was a perfect afternoon - overcast with lots of blue and grey in the skies which really helped with the lighting of all the snow.   For my first time out shooting fast cars I am just pleased with my efforts!  Here's some of the best shots I got.  I took over 900!  Culling them wasn't as bad as i thought.































No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Seasonal Patios

Dunlop St. Barrie, Ontario There's been some discussion about possibly making Red River Road one way in the Entertainment District t...